Depending on the nature of work we’re doing, we may need to process some personal data in the course of our business. This might be through emailing our clients, receiving CVs from job applicants or paying our staff. If you visit our website, we might look at some stats to make sure you’re able to find the information you’re looking for.
Keeping your personal information safe is our top priority and we use secure methods to store and transmit your data. We will never sell your data to anyone.
This document explains what personal information we collect, what we do with it, how long we keep it and how you can contact us to have the information corrected or deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyse user activity on our website in order to improve our website. We can use such analysis to gain insights about how to improve the functionality and experience of the website. The information is anonymous; we can’t and won’t contact you, unless you specifically enter your contact information into form on our site.
The cookies used to provide this analysis would track information such as your location, your operating system, your web browser, which areas of which pages you look at and how long you spend on our website.
If you don’t want to be tracked while using our site (or other websites) then Google provides a tool to allow you to opt-out:
Context Marketing Consultancy Ltd. is not responsible for web pages linked to its website, nor for any web pages that the user might access through links included on our website. We do not control such web pages, and, therefore, are not responsible for their contents. Users consult such web pages at their own risk, under their own terms, conditions and legal notices for which Context Marketing Consultancy Ltd. is not responsible.
CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
What personal data do we hold and how did we get it?
When you contact us to submit a request for proposals, a request for information or make enquiry via our website, we will collect some information about you so that we can supply you with the requested information and also suggest other services and events we think would be of interest to you. Similarly, we collect information from:
- Face to face meetings,
- Networking events
- Exchanged business cards
This is all to help us understand the needs of our customers and future customers. The following information is collected:
- Full name
- Email address
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address
- Contact number
By using our website, we may track some information about your computer and how you use our site, including your IP address, location, browser type/version, operating system, how you came to our site, how long you visited our site, which pages you looked at on our site (and how often) and how you moved through the site. This is all collected anonymously by Google Analytics so that we can see how people use our site to help us make it better and easier to navigate.
What we do with your personal information
All the information we collect is stored securely in our CRM system and mailing list system Hubspot. We take the security of your data very seriously and access to these systems is strictly controlled internally.
The information we hold is then used to:
- Send invitations to relevant events, talks and training courses
- Send useful content via our mailing list
What we don’t do with your data
- We will not supply your personal information to anyone outside of Context Marketing Consultancy Ltd.
- We will not use your data for any purpose other than offer you services and events we think will genuinely be of interest to you.
- We will never sell or rent/hire your data to anyone. In the event that we sell our business to a new owner then we’ll make sure you’re aware and ask you to opt in again, provided you’re happy to continue your registration with us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data is kept on our system:
- Until we think the data is no longer likely to be up-to-date.
- You opt out of receiving future communications from us.
- You contact us to ask your data to be removed.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
If at any point you believe that the personal information we hold on you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can exercise your rights under the current Data Protection laws. These rights include:
- Right of access
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
For more information about your personal data rights please visit the Information Commissioner Office website at: https://ico.org.uk/global/privacy-notice/your-data-protection-rights/
If you would like us to update or delete your details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we handle your personal data, you can us directly and we will investigate the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with our response you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Their Helpdesk number is 0303 123 1113.